Field Report - Invocation of OCH

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Field Report - Invocation of OCH

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Just wanted to share my recent (and ongoing) work with OCH
http://beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com/ ... on-of-och/

As some of you may know, I’ve had an interesting relationship with OCH.

When I was initially trying to find what deity/entity I wanted to work with initially, OCH presented himself in an amusing and hard to mistake omen that with sheer amusement, I was set to work with him. Unfortunately, it never took off since I was still “confused” at that time and the timing was hard to properly do and if I wanted to meet him for the first time – I wanted it done right.

It just seems like we were always missing each other, then I moved on, then I forget…..Fast forward this past week or so.

Again, I’ve seen an omen from OCH that I just couldn’t ignore thus I decided to at least pay my respects and say hello. I managed to plan a little bit this time using Phil Legards version of the Arbatel, mixed in with my techniques.

Here’s how the ritual looked like;

Zone Rite
Lords Prayer
Conjuration Prayer
Guided Meditation/Pathworking
License to Depart
Closing Prayer
Banishing

I didn’t really have anything to petition. I just wanted to say “Hi”, receive some of his blessings, hopefully we are cool now. I don’t think he was that pleased with the ritual but from my readings, he acknowledged it and gave me his blessings. I didn’t even bother to ask for his secret name – like I said, meet and greet but I think it was more to do with the environment than my actual ritual, my mindset – the only time I can do the ritual today way early in the morning and that’s when certain people make noise in the house and there was a weird screeching noise (which I hope was my sisters TV show because then my reading was soooo lying to me) which was screwing up my concentration (and I just watched Paranormal Activity 3).

Throughout the ritual, I felt warm (like this is Canada and it’s negative cold whatever) – warm in my face throughout and my vision was surrounded by pure light from the sun. I couldn’t make stuff out because it was like I was staring at the sun and when I tried to envision my “special” place so I can talk to him properly – it was very hard to discern and hold into that place.

It was a nice ritual though, nothing fancy, and I think I accomplished my mission. Will be doing more ritual with OCH and we’ll see where this relationship with the Arbatel ends up to.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login