Evocation of Lekhabel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Angelus
Zelator

Evocation of Lekhabel

Post#1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Today I decided to try an evocation of Lekhabel, the 31st of the ShemhamPhorash Angels. Lekhabel is said to help shed light on your career, and as im up for a rather big promotion it seemed suitable.

I prepared a circle, alter, and triangle using Tarot cards and explained in "Portable Magic" by Donald Tyson. On the triangle I placed the 8 of Cups (Lekhable is attributed to card by way of the Decants, and from a table posted by Aaron Leitch that seemed to ring true with me). On top of the 8 of Cups I placed a hand drawn symbol of Lekhabels sigil.

I started off with a personal meditation I use for raising energy. Followed by an adapted version of the ritual from Portable Magic. Then while focusing on my purpose I chanted the God name, Arch Angel Name, Choir Name, and Lekhabels name (the names associated with Hod, as thats where 8's from Tarot fit on the Tree of Life".)

I immediately felt a presence. It was warm, safe, peaceful, and very very strong. I felt very dizzy, not in a sick way, but in a tipsy fun way. Im still very lacking in the scrying department. I was not able to see or hear Lekhabel. However I asked for a sign that he/she was there. I felt a true physical sensation with weight placed on my right shoulder. I made my plea to Lekhabel asking for help and clarity with the situation of my promotion. I felt an empathic verification that it would be taken care of and not to worry. I asked for some type of physical sign, and immediately I heard a strange semi-high pitched tone. It was almost like a broken cellphone beep. However my phone was off, I have never heard this sound before, nor could I find a source for it. Also I more "felt" the sound than hear it.

I thanked Lekhabel and gave him/her license to depart. I immediately came to my senses and all feeling of a presence was gone. I cleansed the area of energy.

I did a 3-card Tarot spread Post-Ritual, with the intention of "how did it go?". I Pulled the Page of Swords, Six of Swords, and the High Priestess. All cards dealing with intuition, belief in ones self, the clearance of doubt, and to trust what your doing, moving on to better things.

Im very happy with the results thus far.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login