camael or samael

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

camael or samael

Post#1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 am

Recently i made some study on the angels camael and samael and i we realized that in some works are considered to be the same.In the heptameron and the munich manual samael is the angel ruling over Tuesday and Mars but in Agrippa and in The book of celestial intelligences appears to be camael.An other thing that i we found out that these 2 angels appears to be in Armadel .Samael appears in 2 different ways but with their seal almost identical but one has to be summoned on Tuesday an the other on Wednesday.
Regarding to camael in the armadel hes seal has an astonishing resemblance with the seal of the Olympic spirit of phaleg , ruler of mars.
Some additional info that i gathered is that :
His name is often spelled as Camniel, Kamuel, Chamuel, or Camiel. The name Camael itself is Latin in origin, and means he who sees God, or he who seeks out God.
The Archangel Camael is often associated with pure love, and he is said to be able to wipe away all traces of sorrow from a persons heart. Camael is also known as the facilitator of total forgiveness, helping to mend and heal broken or damaged relationships. Another gift that Camael is said to bestow on people, is the ability to find or recognize one's soul mate.
final conclusion : these 2 angels definitively are not the same , the question is which is the rightful ruler om Mars and Tuesday ? :thinking :thinking ,after all u don't want to call an angel associated with love and forgiveness to bing u justice and revenge :D
On my humble opinion i ll decided to stay with samael.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login