Print Planetary Talismans

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Asterion
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Print Planetary Talismans

Post#1 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 am

As you may know, I am agaist printing talismans, and all for doing it yourself;

I posted this litle rant soome time back, recently.
http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=960&start=10#p40100

I would also like to disagree with myself..

In my effort to earn some money for books, the only thing I could spend money on that is morally correct to me If i earn money from magic, I started doing a series of 7 planetary talismans.
They are unique, complex in design, powerful and I was intending to sell a PDF of each with instructions on consecration and conjuring, all very traditional, no visualisation , no banishings, etc. All based upon my work with the munich manual.

All are ready in my mind, but the only one I was able to do as a high res pic was the mercury one. I was talking to a friend and proposed that he tests it for exams, a free sample.

Tested it Myself actually. I said what the hell, i did a rant on printed talismans, lets see If I m full of crap.

(tried this before wit othertalismans and nada. zip, zilch...)

I had a really big exam yesterday, and a lot of work for the submission file portfolio. I go there with my portfolio and my confidence and read that I was suposed to bring a submission file fuuuuuull of paperwork, copies and originals, signed, stamped, etc... I was like.. Holy mother of Shiva, WTF!
i was the last one on the list.. Took a cab (rarely do, but i was in a hurry), go home, seach the entire house for paperwork, take another can, go to work, seach my entire cabinet for paperwork, go back tothe exam.
People were failing it like flies because they didn t have the right paper. Neither did I for that matter.
only 20 % of he file was any good.
The oral exam was tough as sh*t, but it seemed like a breeze. I was confident and well spoken, despite the drieness, the heat, the waiting and the exhaustion.

I passed.

Before the exam I printed my talisman of mercury, inscribed the margins of the paper with my desire and waited til the hour of Mercury. Second hour of Friday. Them lighted coals, recired a prayer towards God to send help by means of the angels ruling the talisman, Michael, Miel and Serapfiel, and fumigated it. Folded it up and placed it in the chest pocket.

People, this is not to toot my own horn about the talismans i will put up for sale.
It s to let you know that some talismans are more powerful than others, some work well printed as it turns out.
Do not PM me asking for spells or rituals. Do not PM me asking to be your tutor in magic: after 20-30 people do that and bail on you because they realise it s hard, it gets frustrating. I ll help any other way.

http://www.solomonicmagic.blogspot.com

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login