Archangel Michael in Astral Projection (pretty intense...)

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Pyronox
Practicus

Archangel Michael in Astral Projection (pretty intense...)

Post#1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello!

First I need to state that I am not a practitioner of any sort of magic (at least I don't consider me to be one), and I am an orthodox. But! When I was about 7, 8, 9 years old (I don't recall exactly - I'm 19 now), something interesting happened.

We lived next door to a woman that was known to have a strong faith in God, also practising some sort of witchcraft (she died last summer and I understood that her son still encounters problems dealing with it).

My name is Michael so on the day we celebrate the Archangels Michael and Gabriel (the 8th of november), she invited me and my parents at her place, told me to sit down on an armchair in the living-room, told her son to play something on the piano (I now know it was Fur Elise), and than asked me if I believed in God and the existence of Angels. Naturally, I replied yes, because I was only 9. Then she told me to close my eyes, relax, and to face my palms upwards, as they were supposed to be some kind of gates to other worlds/beings. Then, I was simply to think about Archangel Michael and call him. I did so, and in a couple of seconds, I opened my eyes thinking nothing happened, but all I saw was complete darkness, and some sort of negative energies and coldness. Then, in an intstant, the Archangel Michael, as I portraid Him in my mind, shouwed up in front of me. He had an idle figure, looking at me coldly. All of the sudden, I found myseld surrounded by this same image of the Archangel. The firste one let it's head lean backwards, it fell of the body, and let an eye-less, skin-less, elongated, sharped-teeth head show up insted. Then it shed it's skin along with it's armor, showing a skin-less, elongated, thin body. Every other "thing" surrounding me did the same. Then the first one tried to attack me but I found myself bearing a long-sword in my right hand. Instinctively, I cut it's head, doing so in the flash of a moment with every other being.

All of the sudden, I found myself walking on a path in a field of green grass. In front of me I could distinguish a forest. all of the sudden, I could see the path had a lot of dark holes to which I was attracted. I managed to stay on the path and again found myself in a locomotive, an old school one, rising to the sky from the path I was walking earlier. I can remember the burning coals and their heat (again, it was an old one, steam-powered). After it got up above the clowds, it maintained a straight-forward course, and I could see volcano pits emerging from the clowds. After I managed to avoid them (probably with my will-power since there were no tools to steer the locomotive, it had no interface), a blury silhouette apperaed floating at abou 2 metters above the floor. I could tell it's thorax was shining. It had no legs, instead, it faded into something resebling a combination of soft soft steam and light. Also, I could tell that if it would have been a person, it would've been about 3 metters tall. He told me (I guess telepathically because I could actually hear any voice) that he was the Archangel Michael and asked me the reason for which I summoned him. I wouldn't know what to say so I asked him to keep me and my family (mentioning especially my mother and my father) healthy and happy and safe. When I mentioned my parents, they popped up at his sides, and I could saw he was somehow carying them. Then he asked me if that was all, I sayd yes, and awoke in that living room. I asked my parents how long has it passed, at they said that it was a few seconds. They felt like about a day to me. After that I experienced dreams of literally fighting or confroting the devil or demons, and all sorts of strange coincidences (for several years)

I will remember this for the rest of my life. I recently started documenting myself about this, but I couldn't find any clear explanation.

Could somebody please explain what happened and offer guidance for harvesting it's results, or achieving it again, or anything?

I would be most content and definetelly owe you one.

Thank you a lot for your time!
Everything I see is sacred.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login