Quick report of an evocation using Seal off blog

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Quick report of an evocation using Seal off blog

Post#1 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:02 am

Hi everyone,

I follow a number of magical blogs. Recently on one of the blogs I follow, which is this blog:

http://ashbracken-tolkascrolls.blogspot.com/

A Seal was posted and readers of the blog were asked to attempt evoking the Spirit and report about it. I will report on the blog after I post here.

So last night before I went to bed I gave it a go. I just stood on the back verandah and had a little pot of ginger, juniper berries, perfume and burnt the seal with these. I didn't draw a circle or even imagine that there was one around me, I didn't centre myself or anything. I'm a lazy magician quite often. Anyhow the outcome was that a ball of light came from somewhere out in space, it was about as big as my head, which isn't very big, and then before I had the opportunity to talk because I think I just stood there thinking 'huh?' and then it left.

I recall Tolka giving me specific times to call him last night but alas I didn't listen and just summoned at any time. Sorry Tolka (if you're reading this post). I'm trying the seal again tonight.

It doesn't matter how many times I do this stuff, i'm always amazed when this kind of stuff happens.

Phoenix.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login