Evocation gone terrible.

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
AstralStef

Evocation gone terrible.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, let me start off be saying that I'm no expert in magick. I don't practice it, but I'm interested in it and I'll participate in rituals and the like with my theurgist soul-friend. I read plenty about the matter though, so I'm familiar. Just not experienced. Anyhow, earlier today, my friend and I were going through his grimoire, and we stumbled upon this spirit, "Devacia", who apparently was a spirit granting happiness, peace, tranquility, etc.

He cast a triangle. There were 4 people including myself in the room. I felt pretty comfortable beforehand, because we've successfully evoked some other spirits before. He knows what he's doing and nothing tremendously deranged had happened before. Anyway, three of us held hands, I was the conjurer, and my friend was the medium. After a bit, the spirit finally came, crying, then screamed on the top of it's lungs. This happened for awhile, then jumped up and acted like my friend. It clearly wasn't, because it was urging us to break our hands. It picked up burning incense and ate it, picked up a seashell and started cutting a wrist. It laughed so much, but it was so wrash. It mocked everything. It got close to my face, touching me, smelling me, asking if I feared it. At one point, it was reading a banishing ritual backwards as it to reverse it. It kept saying, "a ways away" or something like that. It also mentioned at one point that everytime it looks at me, it sees pure evil. Oh, also it said that Persephone is waiting for him/her at the gates of hades. Those are some things I remember, besides the pure mockery and hatred it forced upon us.

I don't understand. I'm not experienced in this, as I said earlier, and I'd really like to know what could have happened. I tried banishing it but it just mocked me. Does this sound familiar or does it occur often? I'm pretty sure it wasn't Devacia, and I can't find any results online when I search it. So I just want some opinions? I can elaborate if need be.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login