Angel for legal troubles

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Arahantzz

Angel for legal troubles

Post#1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forumn but iv been searching through the posts like crazy now for about a month and i love absorbing as much information i can from what seems to be people very much experienced in the occult and their respective path's.

iv been studying the occult now for 3-4 years off and on and im just starting to get serious about putting my knowledge to use and practicing some stuff. Out of the different schools/paths that are discussed on this forumn, angel and planetary magic are definately what i find most interesting and what i want to gear myself towards.

Anyhow, recently iv run into some unexpected legal problems regarding an inhertiance from one of my parents, and i was wondering if someone could tell me of a good angel to work with in this regards? I dont think a demon would be good as im new to this plus my mother was very christian(and she's the one that just passed).

Please understand im not asking for any rituals or spells or for anyone to make this really easy for me, im just looking for some insight into which angel might be good(or maby a few) and i figure out the rest (although any information would be much appreciated). One of a previous postes mentioned Yelahiah for their legal problems, im just wondering if maby there are certain angels that deal with different aspects of legal problems?

Arahant

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login