My work with the Angel Yelahiah.

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Kaizer
Zelator

My work with the Angel Yelahiah.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Been meaning to report this for awhile now, but I've been busy.
I had to file a lawsuit against the homebuilder, and the land developer who my girlfriend and I bought our house from. We had a new house built in a new land development a couple of years ago now. It's in the country, so we have our own well, and septic system which before we closed we were told that everything was inspected and everything was ready for us to move in. The day that we moved in, I finished the day by taking a shower, after the shower I brushed my teeth, and while I was brushing we ran out of water. We immediately called the builder, and he told us not to worry the well should start to draw water, and that new wells sometimes take a little time to more or less prime themselves. So we were patient, and worked with the well driller who would come and pump water into the well so we could have water. Long story short six months later and the well wasn't producing water on it's own. So now we started to threaten legal action. At this time the builder started pointing his finger at the developer, and the developer was pointing his finger at the builder. Both unwilling to put any money into getting the well working. We then were told about a procedure called hydrofracking which basically forces cracks in the rock under the ground so that the ground water can follow the channels, and feed the well. We had to borrow 3800.00 from the bank to get this done, as we didn't have an extra 4000 in the banks at this time. We then went ahead and got a Lawyer to recoup this money. A couple years now pass and we finally get a court date set. The builder and developer are still obstinate about having to cough up any money or take any resposibility. Here's where the magical working began. I made a seal for Yelahiah using the seal that is in Godwins cabbalistic encyclopedia. It had his seal, psalm associated with the angel, his name in english and hebrew on it. I set up my temple, burning frankincense, and lighting a single orange candle. I recited the psalm over and over for a while holding the seal over the incense. I then said a prayer to God and to the angel himself. I then took a seat and mentally traveled to the mercury sphere. Once I arrived I gave a freestyle conjuration almost immediately the angel appeared. It simply stood in front of me and didn't attempt to communicate with me. I neglected to do any kind of interogation to verify that it was indeed Yelahiah. The angel was a man normal looking and of average height He did however have brilliant orange and grey lights draping around him like a robe so even though he wasn't clothed in a traditional sense, the lights made it look like he was. I made my petition that i desired his assistance in winning our lawsuit, and only wanted to get the money that we had to borrow back, nothing more nothing less. I gave a license to depart, and returned back to my body. The day before the actual court day I took out the seal ounce again, offered incense and made some more prayers. The next day the builder didn't show up but the developer did still maintaining that it was his problem. The judge lit into him and didn't even put the decision upto the jury. He told the developer that he had 90 days to pay 4000.00 or he would double it and at that time we could go after personel assets. We got our money in 90 days, and it finally seems that this ugly chapter in our lives is over. Now I just have to finalize things by doing another offering of thanks, and to destroy the seal respectfully. I don't know if you all technically consider this a evocation, but I'm chalking it up as a successful evocatory working. Thankyou Yelahiah.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login