Evoking the islamic angel Qanyail.

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
sageof6paths
Zelator

Evoking the islamic angel Qanyail.

Post#1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Evoke the Angel, "Qanyail"

Chanting the Divine Names as mentioned before may be done for thaumaturgical or theurgical purposes. Physical needs should be met so that greater time, energy and resources are available for spiritual works. So long as there is a realization that the goals of mundane life do not represent life's purpose, they may be temporarily attended to by any harmless means at one's disposal. Magicians resort to magick.

Below we present an example of a rite of evocation in al-Hikmah of an angel :

If you are interested in evoking the angel Qanyail to assist you with your needs, recite daily after the 5 obligatory prayers the Divine Name "Al'Aziim" (Recite "Ya Aziimu") 1020 times. Do this in a clean room and wearing clean clothings. Repeat this rite daily for two months (perhaps more) on a vegetarian diet until the angel appears. When the spirit manifests, state your need. At each session after reciting the Divine Name for the stated amount of times say the following prayer once :

"BISMILAAHIRRAHMAANIRRAHIM. ALLAAHUMMA ANTAL 'AZHIIMUL A'ZHAMU LAA KA'AZHAMATIL AJSAADIL ARDHIYYATI WALAAA KA'AZHAMIL ARWAAHIS SAMAAWIYYATI FA-INNA WAAHIDAN MIN HAADZAINI LAHUU MASAAHATUN QADRIYYATUN WA-AUDHAA'UN 'ADADIYYATUN WABASSA-ITHU JUSMAANIYYATUN WA-AJSAAMUN THABII'IYYATUN MAHDUUDATUN TARKIIBIYYATUN WA-AMMAA 'AZHAMATU KA YAA ILAAHAL 'AAALAMIINA YAA RABBAL AWWALIINA WAL-AAKHIRIINA FAHIYA 'AZHAMATU JALAALIN WABAHAA-IN WAKAMAALIN WA SULTHAANIN QUWWATUKA ILAAHIYYATUN WASYAMUULU QUDRATIRRU BUUBIYYATI WA'ULUWWU 'AZHAMATI AYA'NI QAHRIL WAHDAANIYYATI AS-ALUKA YAA MAN HUWA QAADIRUN ANTAJ'ALA QALBII MULAAHIZHAN LI'AZHAMATIKA LIYADUUMALIL KHUDHUU'UBAINA YADAI HAIBATIKA ALLAAHUMMA ANTAL GHAFUURUL HALIIMUSYSYAKUURU ALBIS DZAATII MIN AZHAMATIKA MAA YAKDHHA'U LII KULLU JABBAARIN 'ANIIDIN WAYAQHAR 'ANNII SYARRAHU WAYADFA'U 'ANNII MAKRAHUU YAA ALLAH YAA 'AZIIMU."

Has anyone ever tried this method?
Freedom Or Death
"When i say Freedom or Death, I dont give a damn whether u give it to me or not, when i say Freedom or Death, i'm saying i'm taking Freedom or i'm taking your life."

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login