Evocation of Bethor

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
PsychoNox
Neophyte

Evocation of Bethor

Post#1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Just wanted to share with everyone in here a recent experience..

I come from a country where esoteric and occult practices are still somewhat in their infancy. Alas it has been a long and cumbersome road but our Organization has tried for the past few years to increase the standards of practice in the country by offering quality education in said topics by people with substantial background and experience.

Alas In doing so I chose in my own way to do the evocation of an Olympic Spirit known as Bethor..

As the Arbatel Says, he did appear very speedily, using the basic opening rituals (MP, LBRP, LIRP, BHof Jupiter etc) I engraved his sigil on the tin lid of a cookie can that I purchased. And consecrated it to him and his planetary power of jupiter

although I wont state all of my requests I did state for one in particular.
Allow our organization to expand our influence into a corporate setting where we can further our vision and have the sponsorships necessary to serve more. (since alas even events cost money)

This entire ritual was done on Thursday during the Hour of Jupiter to increase the effect. The Medium of the Evocation was a crystal ball

Alas, the terms were met and he was a very friendly yet potent spirit that appeared. He seems to take an interest in working with Mages since He told me that most mages tend to focus on other spirits more (Like demons) and thus have forgotten the power that the Olympic spirits have to offer.. (I guess Goetics have better advertising hehehe)

So the waiting game started. then on the 3rd day (How biblical!) I got a call from one our members. Apparently The VP of the 3rd largest Land development corporation in our country will be attending one of our open door events since she would want to have a "Corporate tie up" with our organization and help spread the word that we exist..

More power to Bethor and to all the Olympic Spirits of the ARbatel!!!!!!!!
Look into the Mirror.. What do you see? what DONT you see?

Make a DIFFERENCE JOIN Mysteriun Philippines!

http://mysteriumphilippines.org

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login