Archangel Michael Medallion

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Gnosis
Zelator

Archangel Michael Medallion

Post#1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello all, how are you. I just wanted to share with you guys a very beautiful and very powerful protection medallion that I bought from Dr. Gibson M.D.

According to Dr. Gibson while he was travelling in astral form in the celestial worlds, he was interacting with a number of Archangels, namely Michael. During one of his interactions in astral form with Michael and a few of other high ranking angels, he noticed a medallion affixed into their armor.

According to Dr. Gibson the Medallions glowed brightly as if illuminated from within by a powerful light source. He inquired humbly as to the purpose of the medallion. Michael informed him that the medallion was worn by all who served in the Celestial Army and was a sign of Allegiance to the Light.

"The Archangel Michael Medallion is designed to be the most powerful spiritual protection tool on the planet. It is an exact representation of the Seal of Power worn by the Divine Warriors of the Celestial Army of Heaven."

After I have purchased one, I must say I am not only highly impressed with the craftsman ship, but also the power this thing emits. You can literally feel the energy radiating from this thing.

Here are some pics:

Front

Back (you can clearly see the Enochian dialect on the back)

The medallion is rather large, it's about 3.25 inches in diameter and about 1/4 inch thick!

I purchased this to use for protection during ritual magick.
"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge, I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" - Confucius

This topic has 60 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login