Hagiel and dream of a bee

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Angelo
Adeptus Major

Hagiel and dream of a bee

Post#1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to contact HAGIEL. The way I tried to initiate the contact was very humble and simple. No big ritual or incantations.

Basically I just put HAGIEL's green sigil on my Angelic altar. Stared at it for a while then called her under the names of Venus Kabalistic God name and Haniel's, then chanted her name for quite a few minutes. After that I spoke my business, thanked her for her help lightening a green candle and asked her to manifest in my dream so that I would know she heard me and agreed on my request. I then gave licence to depart. So as you can see nothing fancy here, a very simple (simplistic ?) ritual.

Few hours later I went to take a nap and had a very vivid dream in which a bee was there. Usually I'm not a bug person (they scare the shit out of me) but in that dream I was not disgusted by the bee that I could see very clearly (like a big close shot where I could see the bee feeding of something which could have been honey - not sure about that -). Then I woke up.

I confess that I didn't really know anything symbolically related to bees so no need to say that I was surprised to read that bees are associated to Venus. I do feel like it's been the sign sent by HAGIEL to confirm that she heard me but I was surprised to have the bee as the omen rather than her showing up directly. Not that I am complaining, a sign is a sign, but it made me wonder since this is a general attribution of Venus which I could have received from Haniel or any spirit related to Venus. I was maybe expecting something more personal to HAGIEL. But again, by no mean am I unsatisfied.

Just wanted to know if some of you got some "general symbols" attributed to a planet as a sign instead of a more individual sign from the spirit itself.

Thanks!
https://angelocartomancy.com/

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login