Elemental affirmations? Elemental affirmations.

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus

Elemental affirmations? Elemental affirmations.

Post#1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:58 am

I came up with this weird little idea about putting the GD elemental names between affirmations to add power (or powers) to my affirmations as a test.

I couldn't decide on the example mundane affirmations between the Hebrew names so these (English) ones are the first ones that came to my mind.

To add structure to one's affirmations, in other words to turn them into spells, one could probably burn a candle of the element's color and burn some incense that corresponds with the element while saying these. Obviously one can use any affirmation so these ones are just examples, like, you don't really got to wish for a sixpack if your house is on fire and you wish for the fire department to find your place asap instead.. The black stars are there just so you can read them more easily. Anyway, what do you think about the idea?

Earth affirmation

Adonai Ha-Aretz Uriel Phorlakh Kerub Ghob ★ I am a money magnet ★ Adonai Ha-Aretz Uriel Phorlakh Kerub Ghob ★ I am a money magnet ★ Adonai Ha-Aretz Uriel Phorlakh Kerub Ghob ★ I am a money magnet ★ Adonai Ha-Aretz Uriel Phorlakh Kerub Ghob ★ I am a money magnet

Air affirmation

Elohim Tzabaoth Raphael Chassan Ariel Paralda ★ I know C++ ★ Elohim Tzabaoth Raphael Chassan Ariel Paralda ★ I know C++ ★ Elohim Tzabaoth Raphael Chassan Ariel Paralda ★ I know C++ ★ Elohim Tzabaoth Raphael Chassan Ariel Paralda ★ I know C++

Water affirmation

Shaddai El Chai Gabriel Taliahad Tharsis Nichsa ★ I am a healer ★ Shaddai El Chai Gabriel Taliahad Tharsis Nichsa ★ I am a healer ★ Shaddai El Chai Gabriel Taliahad Tharsis Nichsa ★ I am a healer ★ Shaddai El Chai Gabriel Taliahad Tharsis Nichsa ★ I am a healer

Fire affirmation

Jehovah Tzabaoth Michael Aral Seraph Djin ★ I got a sixpack ★ Jehovah Tzabaoth Michael Aral Seraph Djin ★ I got a sixpack ★ Jehovah Tzabaoth Michael Aral Seraph Djin ★ I got a sixpack ★ Jehovah Tzabaoth Michael Aral Seraph Djin ★ I got a sixpack

AIR: Schooling, memory, intellectualism, teaching, tests, divination, communications, travel, writing, organizing and organizations, groups of all kinds, theorizing, drug addiction.

EARTH: Money, jobs, promotions, business, investments, material objects, fertility, agriculture, health foods, ecology, conservation, stock market, antiques, old age, museums, buildings, construction, progress, the home, the physical world, daily necessities such as food and clothing.

FIRE: Success, sex, banishing some illnesses, military, conflicts, protection, courts, law, police and sheriff's agencies, contests, competitions, private detectives, dowsing, treasure hunting, gambling, athletics, strength, good health, war, terrorism, and on a more personal level anything related to the Freudian "id," the lower emotions of absurd desire and lust (that is, too much desire or lust), anger, violent emotions. Also things having speed.

WATER: Higher forms of love and the deeper emotions such as compassion, faith, loyalty and devotion. Also friendship, partnerships, unions of any kind, affection, contract negotiation, beauty, rest, recuperation, meditation, spirituality, healing wounds, restoring growth, child birth and children, the home, receptivity, family, swimming, diving, fishing, ancestors, medicine, hospitals, compassion, doctors and nursing, clairvoyance.

Edit: As an afterthought, today, now that I've tried the earth affirmation once - I affirmed to ground because I was feeling a bit wonky - and then became sleepy and went to bed and saw this dream where I read this dream scripture and saw the words "God set a forklift on the earth, and created all things," and after waking up I realized that the dream must've been due to the earth affirmation I just did before falling asleep, forklift being maybe an earth symbol, although not as clearly as I would like it to be, but still, I must add that these affirmations might be a bit too overpowered to be your average affirmations. Guess when you make your own methods then you might just create pure crap, or maybe pure genius level stuff, depending on whether you don't mind a bit of higher plane activity after saying your affirmations. On the other hand, I do feel a bit more grounded now after waking up. So, okay, maybe they are technically conjurations now that I think of it.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login