Simple Method of Angelic Evocation

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Fio Praeter Humanus
Philosophus

Simple Method of Angelic Evocation

Post#1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Here is a very streamlined and simple method to evoke angles and archangels. No tools necessary other than a circle, sigil, water and incense. Based mostly on past experience. Even though it is simple and straight to the point, I have found it extremely effective.

1. Prepare a circle as you know how.

2. Purification with Water:
Asperges me, Agla, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.

3. Consecration with Fire:
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

4. Preparation of Space:
O Eternal God, wise, strong, and mighty, Creator of the world, come to this place and sanctify it with your presence. May your virtue and your blessing descend to this place and make it holy. O you angels and spirits, be present at this consecration, through the true living and eternal God, who created even you and me from nothing.

5. Confession:
O Lord God, Creator of the Universe, Source of All, I have sinned against you through my own fault, in my thoughts and in my deeds, in what I have done and what I have failed to do. I beseech you in your endless mercy to forgive me of my sins and lead me to ever lasting life.

6. Fundamental Invocation:
Omnipotent and Eternal God, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Creator of all. I invoke and call upon your Divine Power and authority, and ask you to favor and assist me in all my works, words and actions. Aid and bear witness to this my spiritual endeavor. Send forth your faithful Angelic and Ministering Spirits, where ever they might be, by the authority of your Holy Names. May they come quickly when called, visibly and peacefully before me. Grant me your authority to command your spirits that they will answer to my demands and instructions faithfully and to my satisfaction. Grant me success in this endeavor and the strength and protection from you through your glory. This I pray with all my strength. Amen.

-Repeat each conjuration multiple times before moving on to the next one. 50% of the time, they appear after the first two-

7. Conjuration #1:
O Eternal Omnipotent God, Who hast formed every creature unto Thy praise and honor, and for the Ministry of Man: I beseech Thee to send unto me the Spirit (N) who may inform, teach, and assist me concerning those things which I shall demand of him. Amen.

8. Conjuration #2:
O Spirit N, servant of God, hear me and befriend me. I seek to know you. I seek to partake of your knowledge. Descend in peace before me now in this temple of art that I have prepared for thee. O (N), appear before me now I entreat you with the blessings of heaven.

9. Conjuration #3:
I do call upon you O Spirit N. by the virtue of the Great and Holy Names of God, to immediately and without delay appear before me and answer to all that I command of thee. I do call and conjure you by JEHOVAH ELOHIM, EL, ELOHIM GIBOR, JEHOVAH ELOH Va-DA'AT, JEHOVAH TZABAOT, ELOHIM TZABAOT, SHADDAI EL CHAI. Even by the name of EHIEIH ASHER EHIEIH art thou bound to come before me now. Hear me N, for it is not I, but God himself who calls you here now.

Try it, Good Luck!

This topic has 204 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login