On Asteroids

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Apollon
Practicus

On Asteroids

Post#1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 am

This seemed to me like the best sub-forum to comment this.

Remember my post in the General Magic Subforum about asteroids? I happened to be enthusiastic enough on that subject to research on my own. Topic I'm talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16561&hilit=asteroid

I have found small groups of spirits and/or intelligences in several asteroids. Most of them have elementary-like attributions, however they have a place in the heavens as planetary intelligences. This kind of "dual" approach to them is what I mostly felt when I met them.
I noted some names, sigils, and offices. However, I have only met them, I still have to check their practical uses in magical operations. So far to me they seemed genuine. Sigils are made in a kamea-style except one, I know these aren't their true sigils, but it still will work in contacting them.

I don't know what I will do with this. I'm planning to keep researching, and then I'll be care about if I end up with a ton of notes about spirits or spells or other magical operations that can be accomplished with them.

If anyone of you is interested in evoking them, and sharing their experiences with me, please PM me, it would be of great help as I myself don't have the sufficient time to evoke them all anytime soon.

Any question or advise you can give me is welcomed.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login