On Invoking Raphael

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Wayfarer
Neophyte

On Invoking Raphael

Post#1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 am

I just finished invoking Raphael tonight (as of this writing) and I thought I would share my report.

A little background: I ate something bad. The symptoms were minor in this case, but had been there for over a week (no, I will not go into detail lol). I thought it would go away on its own, but it didn't. I've been having some difficulty getting a doctor. But then I had the idea to invoke Archangel Raphael. I've heard many good things about him; how he's approachable and kind. So I thought "Why not? Let's give it a shot!"

I used this seal and this invocation (183 - 188). I have seen conflicting sources of what sephirot Raphael was associated with. Some said Hod, while others said Tipharet. I figured "Well, today is Sunday. If it doesn't work, I'll try again Wednesday." In the invocation, I switched out Michael, Uriel and Schemeliel for Raphael. The reason I didn't use his seal in the book, was because my printer isn't working right now and I was having difficulty drawing it up (it looks kind of smudged). So, I drew up the one that I linked. I had to read the invocation off of my phone.

Before I invoked Raphael, I did a brief meditation involving letting my body slowly be engulfed in a white light. I then performed LBRP. I didn't notice anything unusual with those two. As I was reading the invocation, I noticed my focus was fading, but it picked back up as I reading the last page. I focused on the color green (since I've read that's a color that's associated with Raphael), and then a bright white light in the center. Throughout, I heard a small voice encouraging me to keep going when I was messing up (I actually asked permission to start over; I like to be thorough).

I felt a cool breeze around my legs when it was finished. I heard footsteps in the corner of my room. At first I wasn’t sure if it was him and asked him to give me a sign if he was here. I saw a bright, but brief flash of light to my left. A moment later, he told me “I am here.” He then asked me “What can I do for you?” I told him about my… problems and asked for any advice and/or healing if he would like. He advised that I should also ask a doctor.

I felt him shift to my legs and he told me to “Shut my eyes” and “Relax”. I relaxed every muscle in my body that I could. “Good,” he said. “I will tell you when I am finished.” I felt the “cool breeze” stretch from my legs to my back. I could feel him holding my right hand. I felt energy flowing through my spine (I think he was also playing with my hair, specifically behind my left ear). There was silence for a bit, then I heard him tell me “You ate something. You shouldn’t have eaten it.”, which confirmed my suspicions. He then said “Next time, be sure to call me on a Wednesday.” Another long pause, during which I heard him mumbling something in a language I couldn’t understand (Enochian?). Eventually, he was done. He told me to get plenty of water and rest. I thanked him.

He's actually still here as I'm writing this. He's hovering over my shoulder. He's happy.

As of the writing of this post, I actually feel really good right now. I feel relaxed and like my head's clear. Also, there's that tightening sensation in my stomach, like I just did a bunch of crunches, except it doesn't hurt at all.

I'll update you guys tomorrow on the results.

UPDATE: Whatever infection or virus I got from eating that "bad food" is completely gone. The ritual was a complete success.
Last edited by Wayfarer on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login