Risks associated with working with angels: are these facts or myths? Thoughts please?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Tamatoa
Neophyte

Risks associated with working with angels: are these facts or myths? Thoughts please?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a total newbie when it comes to working with angels, so apologise if my questions are too naive and basic:

1. I found this somewhere about the 72 shem angels:

"In this republication of the work published in 1951, the author would draw the reader’s attention to the Seals incorrectly attributed to the 72 Divine Names. These Seals are in reality their opposites. Conclusive experiments occurring between 1955 and 1960 allowed us to establish their eminently malefic and excessively dangerous character: incidents of cancer, suicidal obsession, corporeal possession and infestation have been observed and are beyond possible argument."

Is that really true that the side effect of working with the 72 shem angels is that we could get cancer? if it's true, how to prevent that from happening then?

2. I heard that when working with the shem angels (or even ANY angels), and we ask for help concerning money, it's possible that they cause a relative to pass away, thus passing their inheritance to us. Alternatively, causing us to have an accident, such that we get money from the insurance company.

That seems pretty scary....how should we word out the request to the angels to prevent the above (or any other bad/undesired things) from happening to us or others?

3. Are the 72 angels ALSO demons (i.e.: each entity is both an angel and a demon)? Or are there 72 shem angels PLUS 72 separate demons?
If it's the former, how risky is it then, to work with angels who in fact are also demons?

This topic has 35 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login