First time invoking Luna and Jupiter

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
JupiterRising
Neophyte

First time invoking Luna and Jupiter

Post#1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:43 am

Hey all,

So tonight I decided to throw caution to the wind and work some planetary magick. I started by clearing the space with the LBRP and BRH, then the MPR. Afterward, I invoked Luna in the method from Kabbalah Magick Book and then proceeded to invoke Jupiter afterward in the hour of Saturn (complete accident, got my times messed up).

Invocation of Luna:
After Invoking I envisioned what I wanted to protect and keep safe, mainly securing my job. Things seemed pretty normal, a little cooler in the circle and fell a little null/void. I then invoked Jupiter...

Invocation of Jupiter
After invoking Jupiter I created a sphere around my house to protect my Home, this is where shit gets weird. After creating the thought form there was a bolt of energy down my body and chills and goosebumps as well as what I perceive adrenaline rush. It felt like I was pumping energy into this sphere and everything got calm except for me shaking with energy and almost laughing because how random it was.

I also envisioned some other items because with that type of energy why not put it to use.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or could it be because I mucked up the Hour of the day with Saturn and was pretty much nullifying my work? I personally think it feels very successful.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login