Angel Mikeal and politics

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sundrops
Practicus

Angel Mikeal and politics

Post#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:04 am

So elections over and I wanted to do a little write up about what I did. Get it off my chest and since if I posted this anywhere else, people would think I'm crazy.

About August/September, I started to get worried about the election. Who would win? What would happen? I decided to enlist the help of Ebuhuel to see what it'd be like. I went through the DT one and we can expect economic hardships for the next three years. Heads up for anyone wondering. But the HC one - terrifying. Economic troubles as well but the war had me the most shaken. Fought not only in American and Russian soil but also in the proxy nations and Eastern Europe. Literally made me sick.

I decided to do what I could to prevent that. Thus began the conversations with Shem angel Mikeal and Elubatel. I encouraged those two to work together for a DT victory in line with justice being served. As I started, that was when the emails dropped and then everything else continued to snowball. Now it might just be coincidence but I'd like to think what I did helped.

There will continue to be more revelations in regards to the current political climate in America. That I encourage. Before all is said and done, both major parties will be scrambling to fill positions and a retooling of their political stances.

Overall though, Mikeal was a pleasure to work with. He has a very serious tone and demeanor; no time for you to hem and haw about what you want to accomplish. Works well with other Angels. I recommend him again if you have any political work in particular restoration work.

This topic has 80 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login