AGLA talisman found in thrift store, need identification

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Azrael
Neophyte

AGLA talisman found in thrift store, need identification

Post#1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Not sure if this belongs in this section or elsewhere but I need some help identifying what this plate is used for.

I found this plate bearing the sacred name AGLA in a local thrift store in my town here in Georgia. Upon seeing it in the miscellaneous bin I immediately recognized the sacred name on it. I know I have seen this sigil before. Doing research on it I found that it's a protective type amulet. I know AGLA is vibrated to the North in the LBRP and is associated with Archangel Auriel. All of the info I pulled up though showed the sigil in a round pendant type form... I couldn't find any images related to this rectangle plate. One can see the arms are stretched out to fill the rectangle space. My first thought was that it was meant for Golden Dawn altar work, though there is a hole in the bottom left of the plate as if it could be hung up or something.

If anyone on this forum can give me an idea of what this plate is used for and if it has any use in specific rituals or traditions I would be ever grateful! Ihad been practicing the LBRP and I have a feeling that this came my way as a means of validation that I'm doing something right.

14628041_1342585072430454_1671047423_n.jpg

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login