About The Archangel Raphael

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
AskingAvA
Zelator

About The Archangel Raphael

Post#1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 am

Hello everybody.
Recently, I was advised to perform this ritual in an attempt to contact Archangel Raphael so that He can heal a dying relative of mine. I know it is written and intended for a goetic demon but I was told it works just as well for an angel/archangel. When it says you chant the spirit's enn, you basically replace that with the name of the angel/archangel.
Here is the link to the article/ritual.
http://queenofpentaclesconjure.blogspot ... a.html?m=1
If you look at the triangle, basically, you are writing your petition statement on each side of the triangle. Basically, you Draw a triangle onto a sheet of paper, and on the outer side of each side of the triangle, write your petition.
If you look at the image you can see what I am talking about.
It's weird though because on the actual image, you cannot see any writing on each side of the triangle. I am a little confused.
Can someone please advise?
Also, this ritual has been on my mind for a while now, though I have yet to put it into practice, and a few nights ago, I dreamed of the Archangel Raphael and in the dream, I saw two sigils that belonged to Him. Both were valid, in that they are both sigils for this Archangel, but each sigil of the two for Archangel Raphael came from different sources and different backgrounds - they were written in the dream but I do not remember the different sources they came from.
Is that accurate? Is it factually true that there are two sigils for Archangel Raphael which come from different backgrounds - perhaps grimoires, or magical textbooks that deal with this Archangel, in a magical sense?
The funny thing is, I looked up on google, sigils forArchangel Raphael, and one of them looked just like one of the sigils I saw of His in the dream.
If I remember correctly, it looked like this sigil (but the one on the right):
https://www.google.com.cy/search?q=arch ... wmeFSsM%3A
As I need to use Archangel Raphael's sigil in the ritual, which one shall I use? I looked on google images search and there were too many different sigils of this Archangel. So I am a bit confused as to which sigil to use.
Please advise.
Thank you.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login