Outstanding Guardian Angel Meditation

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Outstanding Guardian Angel Meditation

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm

The late, phenomenal spiritual healer Lori Poe was given this technique by an angel. I would like to share this here and to see what others may experience. The method is simple - Lie on a flat surface, left hand palm up on left leg, right hand palm down on right leg. Offer a short prayer to one's guardian angel to commune with thee. With eyes closed envision a pulsating white light. If one sees faces of random people then will your consciousness higher as these are inhabitants of the lower astral attempting to communicate with thee. If the light should suddenly brighten then contact has been made. How the angel reveals itself will depend on ones spiritual motivations and staus. In time more will be revealed by the angel.

The first time I did this, I quickly felt a great tingling in my legs and did see astral faces so I concentrated my thoughts harder on my guardian angel. After a few minutes of visiualising the pulsating white light my third eye suddenly opened and my whole vision was completely submerged in a pure brilliant white light of such magnitude that its brilliance cannot be described with words. It is one of those subjective experiences that has to be witnessed first hand. I HAD SEEN THE LIGHT that most religious fools talk incessantly about but have never experienced :lol: It lasted for about two seconds and then I was back to seeing the empty blackness of my closed eyes again.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login