Solar and Lunar Eclipse

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
corvidus
Adeptus Major

Solar and Lunar Eclipse

Post#1 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am

In light of the upcoming Solar Eclipse, I've been doing some research. Here is an article from the Spiritual Research Foundation on the Meaning and Effect of a Solar or Lunar Eclipse.

The article is about both physical and non-physical eclipses -- an interesting perspective.

An excerpt:

The physical and subtle Sun are governed by the Sun Deity. The Sun Deity is that aspect of God that controls the functioning of all the Suns and other stars in the Universe. The Sun Deity in its source form is unmanifest. The Sun Deity manifests through the Absolute Cosmic Fire Principle (Tējtattva) and materialises as the Sun we see in the sky, lightning and fire on Earth. All living beings are dependent on the Sun as one of the Sun Deity’s main functions in the Universe is to provide light and radiance in the Universe.

There are subtle eclipses on the moon too but their impact on the Universe is much less as compared to that of the solar eclipse.

By creating a barrier between the Sun and the Earth in a subtle eclipse, powerful subtle-sorcerers interfere with the function of the Sun and hence increase the Raja-Tama on Earth.

**note, I don't know anything about the Spiritual Research Foundation, so I neither support or condemn their perspective. Interesting article though.
We really must free ourselves from the seduction of words

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login