Evocation of Tzadkiel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
mickey79
Neophyte

Evocation of Tzadkiel

Post#1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:57 am

Hi guys

For many months I was preparing to my first evocation (of Tzadkiel).

I chose Trithemius method and have done ToP with planetary and elemental archangel names like one of those viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7935&start=30#p100082
Rufus Opus write about using bowl of salted water so I use it becouse I cant afford for crystal ball now.
My wand is from pine tree (like above cant afford true ebony) colored with black and gold paint, and for incense I used cedar stick (according 777 it correspond to jupiter)
I have read many of your accounts and descriptions of evocations to be good prepared, but after few tries I got many questions.

Due to my health and job - I cant do it on Thursday (almost any Thursdays), so I have chose to start yesterday Friday - in a jupiter hour.

I have try it yesterday two times at both jupiterian hours - without any success with that conjuration http://omega-magick.blogspot.fr/2013/01 ... -into.html

After todays third attempt - I went here for some questions.

1) Can I evoke spirit on unappropriate day but on appropriate hour?

2) Do I do something with table of practice before use, like tracing triangle with wand/finger, or tracing all inscriptions visualising them on it?

3) Which side of wand do I trace circle? :) I have search many times for that info but didnt found - end with Agla or end with cross? (I have used cross side)

4) Do you draw in air only outher cirle or 2 circles and every letters, sigil, hexagrams in addition to those writen with chalk on ground? (I draw in air only outher circle)

5) How could I verify that I am not talking to myself if nothing shows up in medium but I hear 'voice' in head? How can I distinguish my imagination from real being? When I try to silenced those voices like normal thoughts - they just disappeared. Do I silence this way my thoughts or evoced spirit?

[edit]
lamen is made from blue paper hanging on blue twine

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login