Do angel lies?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
BzL
Neophyte

Do angel lies?

Post#1 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi guys

Its my first post but im not new in magic art.
I told you a story and I wonder what do you think about it

Lately I have worked with one being from Heptameron for more than a year - quite long time with many evocations, a lot of personal insight, few successful smaller projects and one big and hard. I could tell that our cooperation was really good.

With that big task there was difference. It takes me a year of hard work to push together (with that being) to make something happens. I also work hard in physical world to make it happened and I cant accuse myself of any negligence, and many evidences in real life shows that its going in good direction. Many times angel told me that job will be successful done (when we talk about it, about plans how to obtain it, progress etc) and well - it didnt happened - it was failure.

In other our talks he showed that he could get informations that I couldnt obtain in that time. Problem is in that he also told me that this big work is successfuly finaly done, when in fact (at that time) it was failure on physical plan...
In my life I had many magical failures and I know that sometimes they just happens. But this time looks like being that work on it lied to me about it status. I wouldnt be surprised it happened if that being was belonging to qliphothic sphere, or if I had forced him to work for me, but none of this - it was a cooperation with a being quite high in angelic hierarchy. It was successful in smaller projects, so it bothers me a lot why the hell he lied to me :)

I didnt evoke him again since I get informations about failure, I need some time to rethink this... Meantime - what do you think about it?

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login