Negative Shem haMephorash Experiences

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Simha
Philosophus

Negative Shem haMephorash Experiences

Post#1 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:54 pm

I was talking to Pablo in another thread and I mentioned that I had a negative experience with one of the Shem angels. He asked me to relate the experience and I would like to do so in this thread.

Over the summer I spent about six weeks experimenting with the Shem angels using methods primarily from Damon Brand's Magickal Angels books combined with some of my own practices. I kept to DB's main ritual, but I did some additions. I did an invocation before beginning the ritual, I used a candle to symbolize the light of the Source, I burned incense, and I gave an offering as a gift thanks for the help (tea w/honey on the first day and energy from my hands on all other subsequent days).

Nothing noticeable happened with two of the three angels that I called. This possibly had to do with what I requested.

The angel that I had a negative experience with was Hahaiah. According to the book, he is said to be able to give answers through mystical dreams. My sister had been ill with a stomach condition that the doctor's could not diagnose. I asked Hahaiah to please tell me in a dream what was wrong with my sister. On the first night, my wife sat up in the middle of the night and she cried out asking if someone was there. My wife is not involved in the occult, but she is psychically sensitive in my opinion. I have reason to believe that she is a latent medium, that is another topic though. I too felt a presence in the room.

During that first night, I had a very vivid dream that dealt with my sister. In the dream state, it was suggested that she had a certain medical condition. In the morning, I asked her questions about her symptoms and other things to find out if that was the problem. She did not have the condition suggested by Hahaiah. I lated asked a spirit whose sigil I received in the dream state from Gabriel and she told me what was really wrong with my sister.

I continued with the ritual the next day. That night both my wife and I thought we felt a presence. She was again awoken in the middle of night, visibly frightened. That night I dreamt of an obese man standing over me with a ghoulish face (something I have never dreamt of before). I felt like he was sizing me up like I was a tasty morsel.

The next day, I continued with the ritual. That night my wife woke up again and told me she thought someone was in the room. I also felt the presence.

I stopped the ritual after three days. I did not tell my wife about the ritual and I did not tell her that I had stopped either. The disturbances immediately stopped that night.

This topic has 77 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login