Venus Talisman

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
6_Asmodel_6_Soulja_6

Venus Talisman

Post#1 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm

*(I wasn't sure where to put this at 1st, but it is a both planetary and angelic talisman I'm using, but I can move this to General Magick if that seems more appropriate)

Hello, I'm kinda new here, so, yeah. I'm Asmodel Soulja.
Anywhoo, I made a talisman for getting this girl I like to like me back, and it seems to be going pretty well
(She gives me random hugs from time to time since I've charged the thing).
Here's how I made the talisman:
I cut out a piece of grayish-blue paper, and than drew a green pentagram on one side and a green hexagram on the other.
On the Pentagram side, I wrote the Theban runes for Venus in red pen in the spaces around the points.
In the points, I drew the sigil of the intelligence of Venus, It's Spirit, two self constructed Rose Cross sigils for Kedemel and Anael,
And the sigil of a spirit from the Little Book of the Black Venus by John Dee. In the middle of the pentagram I drew the Goetic sigil of Sitri.
On the other side, the hexagram's spaces have all 6 sigils from the Little Book of Black Venus, in the points are two Rose Cross sigils of Anael, My name (David), and the girl I like's name. In the points are also the Geomantic symbol of Venus, the Taurus symbol, and the astrological Venus symbol. In the middle are two rose cross sigils of Haniel and my wish (I used the Spare method of Sigilization, but transferred the letters to the Rose Cross), and the Sigil of Barashakushu from the Simonomicon.
The ritual I used can be found at this site:
http://www.spellsandmagic.com/ConsecratingTalisman.html
Thanx;
Asmodel
(P.S: I can't upload pictures on my phone anymore... Stoopid Android Co.
Plus, I originally titled the topic "Venus Talisman", not whatever the hell it changed to.)
Last edited by 6_Asmodel_6_Soulja_6 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login