Planetary initiations with Graeco-Egyptian Magick

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Planetary initiations with Graeco-Egyptian Magick

Post#1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 am

So during the last year i followed the initiatory system laid out in Tony Mierzwickis Graeco-Egyptian magick.

I went in, not fully prepared with all the oils and "correct" incenses. Followed the books intructions not to read about the sections with peoples descriptions of the planetary energies.

What i noticed before each initiation was a sense of fear, a nervousness i could not really explain to myself. This happened before each and every ritual, and it also subsided almost the moment i begun.

When i asked Selene for initiation into her sphere i got a set of visions, the following hours after the ritual powerful syncronicities involving the theme from the initiationvision came. It was ridiculous and it spurred me to keep going.

After and during the sun sphere, i started to connect with something trancendent and familiar. The book describes it as acessing your divine spark, and that spark was there during all the following initiations.

Overall i feel that this book provides a valid system for self initiation, it brought up a lot of shit to deal with relating to the sphere i was working with.

If you have any questions i am happy to answer them to my best ability.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login