Best censor technique for most smoke? What charcoal?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
satyr555
Neophyte

Best censor technique for most smoke? What charcoal?

Post#1 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello, fellow seekers! I have been on this forum for a few years now and have read your different experiences and also your words of wisdom. Thank you for them all. As I have been starting the work of evocation, I have run into a bit of an obstacle. If the spirit uses the smoke from the incense to manifest itself into a form, the more smoke would be better (obviously not excessive smoke, but a good amount).

So with this understanding I went from using the hookah charcoals, then got turned onto natural grilling coals, then experimented with a mixture of the two. The problem is that hookah charcoals don't burn hot enough or long enough, and natural grilling coals take a good long time to heat up to where you can start pouring incense on top. Now, I'm not using lighter fluid on my charcoals because there seems something hackneyed about having a really nice indoor set up and spraying lighter fluid everywhere, not to mention potentially dangerous.

What do you all recommend/use? What works the best and has the longest life during the ritual?
Know thyself. -Socrates
Do what thou Wilt. -Crowley
Be Here Now. -Ram Dass

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login