Unnautral fear of angels?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Brave
Neophyte

Unnautral fear of angels?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here to the forum so please bare with me~

I've tried searching the entire site for anything on this topic, so either I'm alone in this problem or it's not a very common one to say the least. Or I haven't searched the right thread yet. I've had these experiences over the last few years where I'm in the face of an angel and--while being engulfed with the feeling of love and protection--I'm utterly afraid of standing before them. It's almost like the feeling of judgement weighs down on me and infringes on my ability to communicate with them. There would be a weight that crushes my chest and hinders my breathing and I'll shiver from trying to gauge their enormous power. It's very weird and confusing for me to explain this. For one reason or another, I believe that this is something that I must overcome in my subconscious but...how?

I've spent months trying to sort this problem through mindful meditation and on basic cleansing spells but nothing has seemed to efficiently work for me. I would love to work with angels, and possibly with Enochian magick, but as of now the fear always comes up to block my progress. For the record, I don't have this problem if I'm in the presence of a hellborn demon but I'm naturally gravitated towards the light and light entities.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login