Water of the Moon - Woman in Silver and Scarlet Color

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Water of the Moon - Woman in Silver and Scarlet Color

Post#1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:05 am

This is a good magical practice, but the magician should be able to master astral traveling in order to success.

The Chinese connect the Moon with their elixir of immortality. The Moon-water is mentioned in Vedic tradition as divine nectar – soma (also called the Drop of the Golden Light in the Sky, Creator of the Night, Bringer of the Snow, Head of the Brahmans and Husband of Nakshatri). The Indians say that the Moon is a master of the plants and their growth pouring soma into our world's flora and that gods drink it as a drink of immortality.

The Bulgarian adept Omraam Michael Aivanhov says that Yesod’s water is the foundation of wisdom of all other sephirot, giving advice to his students to drink it up when they reach the Moon.

One October night in 2009, I decided to accept his advice and when I reached the Moon, a beautiful lunar female spirit offered me to drink a glass of Yesod’s water. She took another glass for herself. We cheered and drink it up. I have never in my life tasted anything so subtle, tasty and strange. I saw her once again.

She said that her name is Woman in Silver and Scarlet Color. She told me: “When you taste Yesod’s water, you also nourish yourself with the best quality of water from all other sephirot”, confirming to me that Yesod is the foundation upon which the whole structure of the Tree of Life is based, containing essential substances of all other sephirot.

I think that it could be also possible to evoke Woman in Silver and Scarlet Color into our material plane and ask her for a glass of Yesod's water to drink it on the Earth.

However, I have never tried that, so I don't know.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login