Real Estate Invocation of Saturn

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Real Estate Invocation of Saturn

Post#1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 am

First off I would just like to say.

Mortgages are a total rip-off. The bank has you by the family jewels and you are the bankster's bitch from then on out until you pay it off totally.

I have written in other threads that for the average person to even get a 10-20 percent deposit mortgage on an Outback Shack is a pipedream in my grand old nation.

If you are caught in an interest-only mortgage, please stop whatever you are doing this weekend and call upon Saturn for Heaven's sake!! Interest only mortgages were invented to keep you giving money to the bank until you drop dead.

Maybe Saturn can provide a less abrasive alternative to these nasty options?

Here is a conjuration that will ask for Saturn's guidance in finding a house that you can purchase without the bankers' imprisoning you invisibly for the rest of your life.

For a week prior I would recommend a sober, frugal existence to impress the Saturn spirits.

On the Saturday, have a bath with fresh Myrrh, Hyssop and soap.

When night falls light 3 cobalt candles.

Perform some kind of banishing ritual, especially with Saturn this is important.

Invoke a Saturn spirit, Cassiel or Agiel probably.

"OH SATURN, LORD OF REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY, I HUMBLY ASK FOR YOUR ADVICE AND GUIDANCE UPON THE MATTER OF FINDING A SUITABLE PROPERTY THAT WILL NOT BIND ME TO DEBT TO BUY AND LIVE UPON/INVEST THAT I MAY FIND WITHIN THE NEXT SIX MONTHS TO A YEAR"

Dance around in a circle 3 times, clockwise, singing,

ZYOTA AXIPI LEORTO

Once you are done, talk to Saturn more or Thank Him and end the ritual. Banish.

When I do this ritual, I enjoy a bottle of black absinthe, even though it tastes worse than puke. Don't drink the 160 proof alcohol version, ever, seriously, that is dangerous and taste isn't worth ending up in hospital.

Note:
If you have a home in mind, be prepared to listen to Saturn talk endlessly about how foolish it would be to take out a mortgage on it. He also always seems to recommend sleeping in a tent or Van and working whilst sleeping there as if it were an obvious solution. Extreme frugality...to the maximum. Press him past this point.

L
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login