Tiriel - intelligence of Mercury - omen

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
madrath
Zelator

Tiriel - intelligence of Mercury - omen

Post#1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi Guys!

I've been working with Tiriel for a short time (mainly meditating upon his sigil and energies of Mercury) and today I got a nice omen like experience. I was meditating on his sigil before the sleep trying to tune into energies of him, and asking to make some kind of contact. Then I've fallen asleep.

At the dawn of Wendesday (hour of Mercury, day of Mercury) a dog woke me up. Directly under my bedroom window there was a large dog with leather collar whimpered. My bedroom is on a ground level and window goes directly to fenced garden. I have no Idea how the dog this size could get into my backyard - it was none of my neighbors dog. I could not believe my eyes, so I went to my terrace door, and he went there staring at me. I would not go out (wind and snow at the down of a day are not the best conditions for me to be woken up). Then I went trough my front door and opened the gate to the garage and gate in the fence to let him out in case he goes to the front of the house. I've whistled to call him and he came over wagging it's tail...
I told him to go home :) but he would not listen, when I closed front door and went to bedroom to have some more sleep, he was under the window again...
I've managed to fall asleep (some light patterns observed, and general feeling of presence) and when I woke up, the dog was not there anymore. This was not LD or astral projection, since my fiancée also heard him.

Mercury is associated with the shepherd and herding. Tiriel is the intelligence of Mercury, so he would be assistant to shepherd - a shepherds' dog. I've not done any divination, but this exeperience was really intense and combined with general presence feeling. For over 2 years when I live here, I've only seen birds and cats visiting my garden (once there was a hedgehog :) ), but not the big dogs at the break of dawn of Mercury day.

Have you ever experienced similar Mercury symbolism?

Best!

M.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login