Complete and comprehensive planetary magic system

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Poll: Do you use the planetary system as your main system of magic?

Yes
15%
Yes, in combination with other systems too
54%
I use it sometimes with results
8%
I experiment with it
15%
No, I don't use it at all
8%
Total votes: 26

Topic author
null
Philosophus

Complete and comprehensive planetary magic system

Post#1 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:14 am

A while ago I found a great text about planetary angels, intelligences and spirits on here:
http://ananael.blogspot.com/2011/03/pla ... agick.html

Also I have a book, Tablets of Destiny, which speaks about the construction of planetary talismans with which angels, intelligences and spirits can be more easily contacted.

There is a Denning and Phillips system, which lists a great deal of correspondences.

All those systems are slightly different and it is up to an individual to set up their own way of working throughout the ritual. In any way, the universalities of the planetary system would be the energies that are worked with.
What I wanted to ask with this, is, even if I would not use the system that is proposed in the first link, due to the possibility of other approaches in planetary magic, I still think this man knowingly writes of the differences between angels, intelligences and spirits. What I miss, though, is the difference between all of them with the spirits of Arbatel.

As for the system of approaching the energies, I wanted to somehow point out that there is no ''right way'', only the method that suits us. Still, what would be universally to be considered in an ritual is connecting to the macrocosm, and God the creator and being in a state of purified spirit. I think this is a matter which can be done in a million of fashions...

I am to start my thorough work with the planetary forces, as with the help of the Tarot and logic I managed to logically, in a way, connect to God. From this moment, I connected to the akasha...I think this is the basis of the magical work. But I still need a thought or two from you dear people. 8-)

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login