Initiation of The Planetary Spheres

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Initiation of The Planetary Spheres

Post#1 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:17 am

Evocation of MICHAEL.

Rufus Opus (Trithemius) Method. Modern Angelic Grimoire.

Notable factors - Little sleep. No meditation or banishing beforehand.

Began the evocation on the first hour in this the day of the Sun. Everything was performed accordingly in regards to the grimoire. Minor substitutions of Catholic God names for the Hebraic counterpart.

Immediately upon finishing the conjuration the electric cut out. The lamp I had on in the far corner of my room turned off and so did the phone I had charging. I cursed myself for forgetting to turn it off. Perhaps Michael didn't like the electrical interference. They came back on after about 10 seconds or less. At the same time I heard the first bird call of the morning outside. Others followed throughout the working. I felt the presence/energy of the spirit around me.

I'm a naturally good scryer though it has been a while, this was also my first experience with a crystal as oppose to a mirror. Very different experiences. I was too tired to keep my eyes from blinking and so didn't get to scry half well enough. I did however see the flashing images of what appeared to be a dove and two long white robed angels within the crytal. Often the crystal would appear to disappear and I would see what looked like an eye. A weird mist effect came over the table and crytal at times, but I couldn't keep myself from blinking long enough to gaze longer.

My mind was also fixated on my plans for the rest of the day/week which didn't help matters. There was no communication with Michael and I think my overactive mind may have contributed to that. He might have been speaking, but I just couldn't listen. This was actually very disapointing for me despite all else, two-way communication of any kind would be great. But there's always next time!

In my groggy ignorance I forgot to verify the spirit. Though I don't think that was neccessary. I'm positive it was Michael. I requested that he initiate me into his sphere. I have no idea what this entails but I am keen to find out. It is apparently a requisite for the modern goetic grimoire by the same author. I also made some personal requests, and asked what he would like in return. The word 'fire' came to mind and I thought of the smoldering incense before me. I thanked the spirit and bid him farewell.

Will post further experiences and initaions with these spirits here. I would also like to hear your own experiences with this system and compare notes.

This topic has 36 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login