Evocation of Ebuhuel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Sundrops
Practicus

Evocation of Ebuhuel

Post#1 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:53 pm

In going through the different Angels of Omnipotence to evoke, I decided to evoke Ebuhuel. I searched as best I could online but didn't find any mention of this entity other than in the Book of Moses. If anyone has anything more to add, please do so.

A little background is for the past three weeks I've been meditating and offering up acceptance of her (more on that) guidance. As compared to when conversing with other beings this way, she seemed to refuse to acknowledge it many times. And when she did, sometimes I wished she didn't. Things would go missing. At first I thought it was a random coincidence (things go missing all the time) but then I started to notice it only coincided when I felt her presence. Incense, clothes, shoes, etc. Anything and everything was fair game. Ebuhuel has a strong feminine presence.

Following Fio Praeter Humanus' method of angelic evocation (http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1687) I evoked Ebuhuel. At first it seemed like nothing was happening. I figured "Well, I'll try again later." I had tried previously with no results as well. However, I sensed her presence entering in the room before I started wrapping things up.

It was a tense, weird evocation. She appeared as a young black haired woman sitting across from me. We just looked at each other for most of the evocation. I asked if she could tell me her station, show me her sigil, etc. Not a peep. If I hadn't been used to her energy before, I would've thought it was someone else piggybacking in. But we just sat there. After a long period of silence, I thanked her and told her to leave. Nope, she just sat there. I extinguished my candles for my circle - nope, still there. The candles meanwhile had melted into puddles on the floor. My evocation didn't take that long - thirty minutes max - and these are votive candles. I decided to ask one more time, "What is your position?" She spoke and said, "Aeternae" and left.

So....I got online and searched for what that means. In Latin it's eternal but it also apparently refers to some creatures Alexander the Great said he saw. It was overall an interesting experience and I plan on evoking her again.

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login