Sol vs Jupiter

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Sol vs Jupiter

Post#1 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Good day all. A few hours ago myself and a friend decided that this summer we'll experiment a bit more fully with planetary magic and decided to start the process of designing and creating our own personal rituals dedicated to each planet. We started a basic chart with each planet and their correspondences and all was going well until we noticed that both Jupiter and Sol correspond to wealth and prosperity. We started having a small argument about which planet would be best when we got around to doing any wealth work. I took the stance that Jupiter is best for wealth, money and prosperity in general while Sol was more about accumulating wealth through political or business endeavors. My friend pointed out that Crowley's 777 notes that the Sun is best for wealth building. Unless I missed it, I couldn't find any mention of this in 777 when I checked earlier. :jkj

So I ask the community here, which is better for wealth and money magic; Sol or Jupiter? And if possible, could you list the reasons why so we can make an informed decision. Thanks.

This topic has 36 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login