The Evocation of Hagiel (#4)

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Feywer96
Adeptus Major

The Evocation of Hagiel (#4)

Post#1 » Sat May 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Introduction

The Evocation of Hagiel (#4) took place on Friday, 16th May 2014 at 10 P.M. The blog entry for this ritual can be found here: --website moved-- tott.webs.com <thank you!>

My ventures to the Sphere of Netzach, and my encounters with the beautiful figure of the Queen Hagiel has drawn me again to evoke Hagiel, to understand more about the nature of the sexual impulse, and the meaning of the term used to describe her Realm – ‘Victory’.

I understand that from Bardon’s own point of view, continuously working with a specific Sphere or entity can become the equivalent of a pact. I do not believe that my growing tally of evocations with the Spirit of Hagiel has or will end up in a ‘pact’, we are as understood Master and Servant (e.g. Magician and Spirit), and it shall remain as such.
I can find that I can talk about my encounters in Netzach to about no end. It was a very beautiful place, and admittedly I sometimes wish I could stay (but I know I cannot)! I’ve already had glimpses of the Temple on the surface, and I’ve done some path working to the Temple as well.

How much my prior experiences affect the result of the evocation I do not know, but I believe that it could have an impact. Hagiel isn’t really a Spirit in the image described to her, she is the force and behind the image. The image allows Man to interact with the Spirit through a specific set of means, namely, the [secret of the] Lamp, Girdle, Rose, Mirror, Brush, and Dove.
In this evocation, having already established communication with Hagiel, I will no longer attempt to understand her as much as I will question her about her Realm, and the ‘Venusian’ things that she has control over.

I tend to get so tied up with planning for the ritual (and typing these reports) that a lot of the time I forget the main purpose of the ritual and miss the meaningful questions I had came up with – and also failed to add them to the questionnaire. This time though, I have them firmly in mind, and won’t forget to ask this time!

Also, I like to make my reports on my evocations in-depth and chok-full of as much information as I can, because I realize that there are a lot of people that could use the material as resources in their own studies and practices – I never found any evocation accounts for the Entities I worked with, and if I did, they were not as conclusive, as I try to make mine; so here I try my best to create a comprehensive report :-)

Preparation

The ritual preparation was very quick because I sporadically chose to perform the operation the day-of. I cleaned the room, lit some incense to clear the atmosphere of any negative ‘vibes’, and played some ambient music to compliment as I cleaned.
The Circle and Triangle were both marked for this Ritual, created out of a string and knotted at the spots where candles sit. Four green candles were placed at each of the Cardinal Directions, and Three placed around the Perimeter of the Triangle, at each corner. In between the Circle and the Triangle, and before it sat my brass cauldron, with a green incense cone (I don’t know the odour, it was rather obscure; I used it because the colour), and next to that (in the cauldron) was a Charcoal disk, burning powdered Cinnamon (associated through smell).

I wore my usual red crush-velvet robe, fastened with the green Girdle of Venus, and I wore the green-stone necklace, and the Venusian Copper Ring – all items blessed by Hagiel herself from a previous ritual (but not the robe). I combed my hair nicely and washed my face and hands with great care, reciting blessings that I associate with Venus. Then I anointed my temples, tip-of-the-nose, and neck with Sandalwood Oil.

When the time came - always a minute before the ritual hour – 9:59 P.M. I closed the door to the ritual chamber, started the music, lit the bulb and incense, and began. I usually smoke (cannabis) before I do any rituals, because I feel it helps me relax and get into that right frame of mind to do magic. Also, Cannabis Indica is listed in 777 as providing effects similar in nature that one would associate with Venus – bright, saturated colours, food and drink are more pleasurable, and the user has a sense of euphoria. I think it did nothing but helped with the ritual.

Ritual Structure
Cabalistic Cross
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Casting of the Circle
Evocation to Queen Hagiel
Communication
The License to Depart
Closing of the Circle
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Cabalistic Cross

The Ritual

A minute to 10 P.M. I started the ritual. I started by turning on the lamp and lighting the candles, getting music playing and igniting the charcoal disk and adding incense. Then I performed the Cabalistic Cross with LBRP. Afterwards, the room felt more expansive – open, but in a vast, kind of ‘limbo’ sort of way, neither light nor dark – middle ground.

Then, out of being buzzed and forgetting, I cast the Circle first and the Triangle second, whereas it is usually done the other way round. I didn’t feel like that was a ‘whoops’ moment, but it made me re-check myself to make sure I could do this in the mindset I was in.

I decided to continue so I took hold of the Wand and cast the Triangle in the usual manner, starting at the lower left corner (and moving Deosil), I traced out to the far corner, back to the right corner, across to the left corner, and up to the far corner again to seal it.

Then I cast the Circle. Every Circuit was drawn from North to North and Deosil, and the first three I drew with the Wand. The fourth circuit with the consecrated water & salt mixture, and the fifth and final with the censer of incense – but no Candle, because the fire-aspect is not used to evoke her.

The Evocation

I returned to the West of the Circle and faced East across it into the Triangle. I raised my arms wide before me, Book in my left hand and Wand in my right, declaiming her invocation:

“By Cernunnos and Aradia, I call thee, O thou great and holy Hagiel. Hagiel, Hagiel, vouchsafe to descend from thine abode, bringing thine influence and presence into the Triangle, that I may behold thy glory, and enjoy thy society and thine aide.”

Then I moved to the East of the Circle and faced East across it, repeating the invocation again; I moved to each of the Cardinal points in turn, South, West, and North, all repeating the invocation. As I said the words, “into the Triangle”, I motioned with the Wand in whatever Quarter I was in, towards the Triangle. I returned to the West and faced East across the Circle into the Triangle, where I sat in my chair in the Circle. I waited patiently for a while, maintaining concentration on my purpose, before calling:

“Hagiel, Hagiel, Hagiel – Come to my Circle.”

I looked into the Triangle, and I felt that she had not come, so I closed my eyes, and concentrated some more. From the blackness of my eyes shifted into an astral scene, A shaft of light, much like a spotlight, appeared in a dark expansiveness. I did not see a figure, but I heard a thought enter my mind and it said, “someone is coming”. So I waited. Soon enough, a figure emerged into the light (I expected this ‘spot’-light to be where the Triangle was), first enveloped by a foggy green mist. She wore simple robes ornamented with golden bees, and long frizzy auburn hair that flowed behind her. She wore a crown of copper with four towers – this time she appeared exactly in the image that I had of her; and it seemed to be correct.

The Communication

I took up my question paper, but we had a bit of impromptu dialogue:

MAGI: Who are you? Identify Yourself?
ENTITY: My name is Hagiel, of course. I’ve told you.
MAGI: Do you swear, under the most Holy Name of Eheieh, and the most Holy Names of Aradia and Cernunnos, that this is who thee truly be?
HAGIEL: Yes, yes. I am Hagiel.
MAGI: Why do you seem hastily in your answer?
HAGIEL: I’ve been very busy lately.
MAGI: Do you swear that this is who thee truly be?
HAGIEL: Yes.
MAGI: Thank you, Queen Hagiel. Tell me, what do you think of the Bees dying?
HAGIEL: I think it is very sad and unfortunate, I wish we could help!
MAGI: How can we help you save the Bees?
HAGIEL: *I keep seeing water, running like in a brook, and bees buzzing*
MAGI: Thank You, Queen Hagiel. (I start to write her responses on the paper I have but she asks me to please stop because she had been very busy lately.) Why have you been busy?
HAGIEL: People have been visiting my Sphere lately, I am very busy..
MAGI: Very Well. Hagiel, Queen Hagiel, because I’ve visited your Sphere, the Realm of Netzach times before, I wish to know if I may have your blessings.. I wish to travel to different Spheres – not to say I will leave yours – I will return, and often, as I love meeting with you; but I wish to have know if I may have your blessings, so I may achieve Victory, and ‘accomplish’ this Sphere.
HAGIEL: You have not achieved Victory, but you may have my blessings.. You’ve come to me before, and so now you are a Child of Netzach. Here, take this rose.. *I see her take a rose from out of nowhere, and present it to me. From across the Circle I reach my right hand out towards the Triangle, and she places it in my hand. I smell it, and I actually smell the fragrance of a beautiful red rose.*
MAGI: Thank you Queen Hagiel, this Rose is very beautiful.. Thank you, for your Blessings.
HAGIEL: *nods with a smile*
MAGI: *I place the rose on the Altar* Queen Hagiel, what is your Secret Password?
HAGIEL: My secret password is AIEAL, I’ve told you.
MAGI: Why? What does this password – 'AIEAL' – mean?
HAGIEL: *I see a white swan swimming within a calm pool of water* Look at the Swan, it is a Heart, but in reflection. *I notice the Swan’s reflection in the water, and its bent neck forms half a heart, which, in the water’s reflection, forms a whole*
MAGI: Thank you, Queen Hagiel. I have no further questions for you.
HAGIEL: *nods with a smile*
MAGI: Queen Hagiel, because you are busy, I now bid you Hail and Farewell, Hail and Farewell. Depart now, to your lovely and pleasant Realms, in peace and without harm, safely to thine abode, Netzach. Hail and Farewell, Queen Hagiel, Hail and Farewell.

I felt she was still somewhat there, so I declaimed TLTD and motioned with the Wand ‘away’ from the Triangle, like in a whisking motion. I felt she had now left.

Then, I uncast the Circle by tracing the perimeter of it with the Wand three times, then I uncast the Triangle, tracing it in the opposite way of casting. I performed the CC with LBRP again to finish it up, and then ate some food and drink I had for after the ritual to ground myself. The Ritual was over.

I was exhausted, and fell asleep but 30 minutes after the ritual for the night.
Last edited by Feywer96 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Know Thyself - Reductio Ad Infinitum / Return to the Infinite
Mercury's Butterfly - main site

This topic has 45 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login