Evocation of Atuesuel

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Sundrops
Practicus

Evocation of Atuesuel

Post#1 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:17 pm

So in a quest for expansion on angelic evocations and in an attempt to learn more about them, I decided to evoke Atuesuel (read more: http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3183). According to aforementioned thread, he’s classified in the archon category which is the same as Elubatel whom I’ve worked with four times previously with no issues. When I tried to find more information about him, everything was useless. I do like a good challenge.

The purpose of this evocation was to find out his sigil and what can be done to have a successful evocation of him. I wanted to know so I could have time to prepare for everything such as proper incense, recitation of prayer, etc. Every force is different. I’ve done this type of evocation a dozen or so times. Each time the force has been benevolent and explained what they would prefer if there was anything specific they needed. This time was different.

I prefer using Fio Praeter Humanus’ method (http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1687) since it seems to work great every time. As I was casting my circle this time, it felt different. The mood shifted considerably and it became rather tense.

After reading Conjuration #2, the mood still remained tense. I closed my eyes and began chanting Atuesuel’s name. All at once it felt like a weight entered the air. I continued chanting with my eyes closed until I was told to open them.

I had draped a black shirt on the bench I use to place my items to block me from seeing anything behind it. When I opened my eyes, before me stretched the vast emptiness of space. I’ve never experienced that before. It was as though a hole had opened and I felt myself being drawn to it. After what seemed like an hour of fighting it, I felt myself being grabbed on the right shoulder and pulled back. I wanted to fight whatever was pulling me back and go into the space in front of me. It took a few more minutes for me to snap out of it and realize what was happening. I grabbed the old cell phone I use as a scrying mirror, hoping to see something in there, but instead I could see through the phone. I even placed my hand behind it and saw it.

At this point, rationality won out and I ended the evocation. Did the LBRP and thanked all the entities for joining me. As I extinguished the candle and the room fell into darkness, I heard the instruction that the next time I evoke him for it to be in darkness. That’s the only thing I heard the entire time. The mood shifted back to normal after this. I checked the time and only about 45 minutes had passed. The candle I used barely burned.

So needless to say I’m going to have to go a bit blind for this one. I think I’ll stay with prayer to him for a while before attempting this again.

Has anyone evoked him before? Any pointers for me?

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login