Huge misshap

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
ARTemis
Neophyte

Huge misshap

Post#1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:31 am

Hi all.
This is going to be very long post, and I need all the help I can get. Please do not judge, I just need explanation.
I was very unhappy at my old work place ,so I decided to start looking for the good rituals to get myself a new job. As I was researching, I have gone through Cobbs pyramids and look through some of Damon Brands books too. I haven't done any of the rituals, just looking into them. Within couple of days, I have got an Interview, but the salary was bad, so I thought nothing of it, all the way until the end of my Interview when I got offered amazing position instead of the one I initially applied for, for double the salary I was making that moment. All perfect, cant be happier. It was also a live in position, no rent, no bills, free food and so on. I went all in, in my dedication to work and all that. It was hard, but I was very lucky along the way, things were just getting sorted on it's own. However, and this is the part I am asking you not to judge, within 5 days everything gone horribly wrong. I am very happily married, I have never ever cheated anyone in my life and never would, I am extremely loyal person. I made lots of friends at my new work place, some of them helping me incredibly. Long story short, I got very drunk, slept with a guy right at the bar, everything was caught on CCTV and I got sacked immediately. It felt like this was someone else and not me entirely. Wtf has happened and why did it happen?? Please someone explain who knows more about magick than me. I also have no experience in magick either.

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login